1. Where can I redeem my Gift Cards or eGift Cards?
Sushi Zushi Gift Cards or eGift Cards can be redeemed when placing an order online or at any Sushi Zushi restaurant.
2. What denominations are Sushi Zushi Gift Cards or eGift Cards available?
Sushi Zushi eGift Cards are available online for up to $500. You may purchase a physical Gift Card for any amount up to $500 at any Sushi Zushi Restaurant location.
3. What happens if my Sushi Zushi Gift Card or eGift Card is lost or stolen?
Please protect your Card as cash. Sushi Zushi is not responsible for any Gift Card or eGift Card that is used without your permission or for any lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen Cards.
4. Do Sushi Zushi Gift Cards or eGift Cards expire?
Sushi Zushi Gift Cards or eGift Cards never expire.
5. Does Sushi Zushi charge a monthly service fee for unused balances left on my Sushi Zushi Gift Cards or eGift Cards?
Sushi Zushi does not charge a fee for unused balances.
6. How do I check the balance on my Sushi Zushi eGift Card?
To view or check your eGift Card balance, click here. here or follow the instructions below your eGift Card, on the email message which notified you of your gift.
7. Can I return a Sushi Zushi Gift Card or eGift Card?
No, except where required by law.
8. Will I get confirmation of my order?
Yes, after your order is placed online you will be emailed a confirmation that will include the details of your order.
9. Will you sell my information to other companies?
Sushi Zushi will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. Sushi Zushi will also never share your credit card number, email address, or other personal information without your permission.