1. Who is eligible to register in the Sushi Miles loyalty program?
The Sushi Miles loyalty program is only available to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older when they register in the program. Sushi Zushi employees are not eligible to join the Sushi Miles loyalty program
2. Where do I get a Sushi Miles loyalty card?
A Sushi Miles loyalty card is available at Sushi Zushi restaurants.
3. How do I register for the Sushi Miles loyalty program?
In order to register as a “Member” of the Sushi Miles loyalty program, you must visit sushizushi.com/sushimiles, enter your Sushi Miles card number, create user name and password, provide Sushi Zushi, Inc. (“SZ”) with your name, date of birth, email address, address, phone or mobile number, and favorite store.
4. How do I earn Sushi Miles?
Members earn “Sushi Miles” by making qualifying purchases at SZ restaurants; Sushi Miles will not be earned for any taxes, gratuities paid, purchases of gift cards, e-gift cards, merchandising, or alcoholic beverages, or for purchases made with Sushi Miles.
5. How does the Sushi Miles loyalty program work?
$1 spent = 1 Sushi Mile earned. For every 200 Sushi Miles earned in qualifying purchases, a Member will receive $10 redeemable upon the next visit.
6. How do I redeem Sushi Miles rewards?
Sushi Miles rewards may be redeemed for food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding alcoholic beverages) sold at SZ restaurants. They may not be redeemed for purchases of gift cards, e-gift cards, tax, gratuity, cash or merchandising. Members may redeem more than one $10 Sushi Mile Reward for a single purchase. Sushi Miles may not be redeemed during the same visit in which the redemption rate is reached.
7. Can I earn and redeem Sushi Miles for take-out and delivery online orders?
Yes Sushi Miles can be earned and redeemed for both take-out and delivery online orders.
8. Do Sushi Miles rewards expire?
Sushi Miles rewards will expire 90 days after earned by reaching designated redemption rate, and other rewards will expire as indicated on the reward.
9. What if I lose my Sushi Miles card? Can I get another? Present your Sushi Miles account number to a server for a replacement. You can find your account number by logging into your Sushi Mile account. Or, you can report a lost Sushi Miles loyalty card to SZ at www.sushizushi.com/sushimiles. Once you have done this, a SZ restaurant can issue you another.
10. Does my Sushi Miles loyalty card ever expire or close?
A Member’s Sushi Miles loyalty card and Sushi Miles loyalty program account will be closed after 12 months with no activity.
11. What if I have a questions about the Sushi Miles loyalty program? Contact Sushi Miles Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.